Back to Shroom Page
Mushroom DB News:
March 1, 2018 - Tale 8 begins tomorrow!
- Database has been backed up and archived to begin the Tale with a clean database.
- I may create a link to the old database if there is any interest in it. I hang out on Discord and you can contact me there @Cegaiel on the ATITD Discord Channel
- Please be patient about the old T7 region names, they will be updated as soon as I get new coordinates updated. They are top priority and will get to it soon.
December 6, 2015 - Sighting prior to September 11, 2015 have been deleted.
- I seem to have a late start on this tale and missed the newsletter (was there one?) to let me know. Tale 7 was started Sept 11, 2015 . So that the markers aren't overwhelming and in case there was any change to spawn locations, all mushroom sightings prior to Sept 11th have been deleted. All that remains are postings from this tale.
December 8, 2015 - New features and conveniences added to Mushroom DB!
- Oops feature - This lets you delete ANY and ALL markers that YOU have entered in the past 24 hours. When you view a mushroom report, you'll now see an "Oops" column. Normally it will display "N/A". If any of these entries matches the IP# that submitted the report (thats you) AND if less than 24 hours ago, a "DELETE" button will appear in it's place. Beware if your ISP gives you a new IP# frequently (disconnect/reconnect DSL is common example) you won't be able to delete if the IP# doesn't match. In that case, contact Cegaiel for any manual updates (I don't mind!).
NOTE: While Rogerian's Shroomdar 2 automatically posts sightings to my database and vice versa, the delete feature doesn't work both ways. If you delete something on his site (or vice versa) then it won't delete on the other site.
- Cookies - I've added cookies to everything! The cookie will remember the last options you chose, so that future visits will keep those settings/choices.
Mushroom Report page: "Max (#) Shrooms to display", "Max Days ago to display" and "Number on markers display". These numbers or choices will be remembered when you change them.
View Last 10 Sightings of EACH Mushroom Type page: "# of each Shroom to display" will be remembered when you change the quantity.
- Silence Chime - You can now silence the chime that plays, when any timers reach 0 (mushrooms have spawned audio reminder).
Mushroom DB Help:
Stay tuned for this to be updated.